May 29, 2021
It looks like we are finally coming out on the other side of the Pandemic. Most folks have been vaccinated and are now less susceptible to the virus. Mask requirements have been relaxed by the CDC. Group activities are starting to open up. The Joint Railway Association of Georgia JRAG is now initiating a set of guidelines for the future.
- The number of operators will be limited to a number set by the individual railroad host.
- Sessions will be BY INVITATION ONLY. Invitations will be sent by email.
- From now on FACE MASKS will be voluntary but not required.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided and encouraged at all railroads.
- We encourage you to bring your own DIGITRAX Throttle and FRS radios (where required). We would prefer not to lend out our own throttles and radios however they may be available in some instances. Some railroads will have JMRI WIFI available for those of you with WiThrottle or EngineDriver on your cell phones. (available at your Apps Store)
- Snacks may be limited to drinks only depending on the Hosts preferences.
I think we are all more aware of things we must do to remain safe and still be able to enjoy our hobby. Your cooperation is necessary to ensure the enjoyment and safety of your fellow model railroaders.
|Schedule 2nd Quarter 2021 |
|06/25/21||Pueblo Clearing District|
|Schedule 3rd Quarter 2021|
|07/02/21||4th of July Weekend||OPEN|
|07/09/21||Brandywine & Benedictine|
|07/23/21||Norfolk & Western – Pocahontas Division|
|08/06/21||SOO Line – Lost Division|
|08/20/21||Pueblo Clearing District|
|09/03/21||Labor Day Weekend||OPEN|
|09/10/21||Brandywine & Benedictine|
|09/24/21||Norfolk & Western – Pocahontas Division|